Friday, July 12, 2013

Entwined with You by Sylvia Day



Title: Entwined with You
 
Author: Sylvia Day

Publisher: Penguin Publishing

Published Date: June 4, 2013

Buy on Amazon: Paperback & Kindle


Author Website: http://www.sylviaday.com/








Synopsis:

From the moment I first met Gideon Cross, I recognized something in him that I needed. Something I couldn't resist. I saw the dangerous and damaged soul inside--so much like my own. I was drawn to it. I needed him as surely as I needed my heart to beat.

No one knows how much he risked for me. How much I'd been threatened, or just how dark and desperate the shadow of our pasts would become.

Entwined by our secrets, we tried to defy the odds. We made our own rules and surrendered completely to the exquisite power of possession...
 
 
My Thoughts:

As a book reviewer I receive many books from authors and publishers to read.  I always enjoy discovering novels that I would not have normally known about as it has definitely broadened my literary world.  I have been lucky enough to discover many great authors and novels and I enjoy sharing them with you.  With this said, while reading the novels that are sent to me only a few have found themselves a revered spot on my bookcase, which is for my very favorite books.  On my 'special' shelf are three books in the Crossfire Series by Sylvia Day: Bared to You, Reflected in You, and Entwined in You.  

I first read Bared to You in May of 2012 and was literally blown away.  I was pretty obsessed with the Fifty Shades books and was on the hunt for anything that would compare.  I didn't realize when I picked up Bared to You that I was about to find a series that would put Fifty Shades to shame.  I quickly read Day's novel revolving around the dangerously sexy Gideon Cross and his equally damaged love interest Eva and couldn't get enough (my 2012 review of Bared to You can be found at http://endlessdaysofbooks.blogspot.com/2012/05/bared-to-you-by-sylvia-day.html).  

I have had a countdown to the release of each new book in the Crossfire Series.  Entwined with You, the third book in Day's series, came out on June 4th and I have literally been counting the days since I finished Reflected in You in OctoberI don't quite know what it is about Gideon and Eva that grabs me and won't let me go, but Sylvia Day's Crossfire novels have 'it.'  And yes, for those wondering I am already anxious to read what is next for Gideon and Eva in the fourth book, Captivated by You, which does not yet have a release date.  If you have never read Day's novels please be warned that they are intended for MATURE audiences due to the graphic sexual scenes and adult language.            

In Entwined with You, Eva and Gideon have found themselves back together but must keep their relationship quiet until everything that happened in Reflected in You is straightened out.  Don't worry though, Eva and Gideon find many ways to be together and together they are.  However, the duo still has their fair share of problems as Brett, Eva's Rock Star ex, and Corinne, Gideon's obsessed ex, remain in the picture.  Also adding to the controversy is a reporter/spurned one night stand of Gideon's that is determined to make him pay for humiliating her. 

If you have not yet read Sylvia Day's books and you like hot romances, you MUST get your hands on Bared to You, Reflected in You, and Entwined with You.  I would be willing to bet that the Crossfire novels find a special place on your favorite bookshelf as they have mine!  Don't waste another minute!




Sylvia Day

The publisher has provided me a complimentary copy of the book, Entwined in You, for the purpose of review.

No comments:

Post a Comment